Sunday, May 9, 2010

BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY


To day is mother's day. None of my kids are back, but I am sure that would have if they could. We had a wonderful service at GROW. I am indeed so bl est to have such a wonderful church. Its because of my three children that I am a MOTHER. I may have failed them sometimes, but I will never stop being there for them.Just to pick up the phone and hear that 'Hi Ma' makes my day. I connect with each one of them in a special way My son is the worrier, always worrying about me. He can read me well, and I just cannot hide anything from him. He knows me too well. Every evening while we drive home from work, Lizzie and I enjoy our chats. We can talk for more than half hour and before we know it we are home. I feel that I am in the car with her chatting. I value that time with her so much, where I am just her mum and she my little girl. Jess now is my sparing partner. We argue over everything when we are together but the minute she is on the bus I miss her and wish she did not have to leave. She has a warm and caring heart. How I miss them and often think of the days when they were at home growing up. I am so proud of each one of them, at the adults they have become.
I pray for them to put God first in all they do, seek him everyday to know his plans for them and know how much more he loves them. They are the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus.

No comments: