Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I feel so cold and despondent. Where is the lifter of my heart? I know you are right there but my eyes fail to see. You are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow but I am forever changing. I feel that I going through the fire now and I am being moulded and shaped for his glory, not my own. When I think of you Lord, I feel my strength returning but when my thoughts stray into areas of anger and bitterness and hurt, I feel you fading far away. I am so tired, just so tired. What is it you have in store for me Lord. Sometimes I feel I just want to go home. I will finish the race and do what I am suppose to do for your glory and your glory alone. Each of us has a specific purpose in this life and when we trust in you, that plan for our life will unfold. We have a right to expect the best, because we serve a God of Abundance, such a loving father no earthly father can be. If I become depressed than I sin against you. I love you too much Lord to do that. Just hold me a little closer Lord, let me feel warm and safe. Let my faint heart rest in your bosom. I know you will never leave me or forsake me. For every hurt he renders me, you will love me more and I will feel not pain. THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!AMEN

No comments: