Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sometime its hard to have hope. But without hope where will we be. I have been stuck in that place, hoping and hoping, but now I need to hope but move on also.I believe that God has his time and I can only hope.I cannot stop hoping like I cannot stop loving, these two go together. I have so many decisions to make. I need to make decisions that will alter the rest of my life. I need answers. One thing in me is that I hold on to the Lord, and I KNOW he is always with me. He may not always answer but that does not mean he did not hear.
He hears and see everything but always in his time.So I will wait and he will give the answers I seek. I trust him always and in all things. Even though one heart has been closed to me, he has opened another, his own heart. So I wait. Another new day, another new beginning. There is always tomorrow and Jesus has already gone ahead and is waiting there for me.

My niece in Perth wrote this------
LET US DRESS OURSELVES IN GENTLENESS, FOR IN OUR
TOUGH UNBENDING
WORLD, GENTLENESS IS A VIVID REMINDER OF GOD'S PRESENCE AMONG US.

Somehow I find that so refreshing and calming.Holy Spirit teach me to have a gentle spirit, even in the midst of the storm.









No comments: