Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today the service was awesome! We sang TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS and it felt like I was standing alone in his presence looking at him. The atmosphere was electrifying and the Lord's anointing was all around us. His peace is with me and the joy of the Lord permeates my very being. I prayed for all of you and I felt a peace for you too. I know you will make it. Pastor talked about holy communion and I have been doing it most mornings. Its something so intimate between me and my Lord. It makes me look forward to the day and whatever it brings. I have mentioned often that each day is a gift and my gift is new every morning.Its not about our faith but his faith in us. I urge you to read his word and meditate on it.You need to get intimate with him. Then you move into the spiritual realm. Everything is different then, more and more awesome. No word can describe how much I love the Lord.He fills my mind each day and I cannot get enough of him. When I go into his presence in prayer I bring those I love before him too, and I know something is happening in the spirit realm for them too. Remember that not one word we utter, not one teardrop we shed, not one hurt we feel , he does not feel and hear and see.
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK AHEAD AND KNOW HE WALKS INTO YOUR WEEK WITH YOU,HAND IN HAND WITH YOU. BE BLEST IN JESUS NAME

No comments: