Saturday, November 14, 2009

My young and pretty friend. You have such a sweet face, always smiling. You are quick to give a smile and there is a sweetness to your smile. I enjoy your company, you lift me up. Remember this my young friend, you are beautiful and smart and if he does not appreciate you he is the loser not you.There is that special kind of love out there, someone fitted specially for you. Love does not hurt. its kind and happy.So if he cheats on you now,know that perhaps he is not right for you. Better be now than way into the marriage where innocent lives will be hurt.If you give commitment, than expect that back too, you deserve it. Its not alright for a boyfriend to cheat on his girlfriend.Even friends have commitment too. You deserve to be happy so do not settle for anything less. I believe in pray and in the Lord who cares. He never cheats on me, is always faithful and never fails me. I have began praying for you and you will know what to do.I am always here for you. God peace rest upon you and help you to decide wisely.

1 comment:

annie said...

Dear Worthy Friend,

Thank you for your kind words of console and comfort. I have finally accepted that life has to go on no matter how hard it seem. Today the Lord had given me such inspiring insight and assurance that HE IS WITH ME AND ALWAYS WILL BE. HE was there all the time but allowed me to lead my life the way i wanted. Now when i am lost, HE is there to take me home. The man i thought would lead me on this journey had strayed and it is only right that i let go of him and seek my TRUE LOVING GUIDE. Life is actually that simple and beautiful when you TRUST GOD COMPLETELY.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Your pretty friend