Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am knocked down sometimes, when I let go of my focus on the Lord and give in to my rage, but I AM NEVER KNOCKED OUT. I bounce right up again because he renews my strength. I am torn apart but not completely torn up. He stitches me up and makes me right. I am so deeply hurt but I am healing, because I serve a God that heals.I do not know where he is leading me, but he is making me let go of all the idols in my life. I may have to let go but he has new things in store for me. My future right now is so uncertain but I will not fear he has good plans for me, plans to prosper me. I will be the head and not the tail, no weapon formed against me will prosper. I envisioned growing old with you, going for dinner on saturday, or just sitting in starbucks chatting, watching the world go by. But you had other ideas.Well I hope you find what you are seaching for. Sometimes its there right under your nose but you were too blind to see.

No comments: