Thursday, November 5, 2009

I feel the Lord calling me to a particular ministry-WOMEN. I seem to meet alot of women who are hurting.So let me tell you WOMEN out there that you are beautifully and wonderfully made in God image and do not allow anyone to tell you different. You. as a woman, deserve RESPECT, LOVE. KINDNESS and CARING from those you love. Do not settle for anything less.Love yourself first and know that Jesus loves you so much. When you are down, close your eyes and let his love flow over you. His peace will just engulf you and keep you warm.Women, we are strong, we get knocked down but we get right up there, ready to face our next challenge.We are fiercely protective of those we love and our job as mothers, wives,daughters, sisters and friends is never done. We give so much of ourselves and ask little in return. Our reward is to see those we love happy. So if there is anyone out there who feels alone and unloved; if you feel hopeless and despair and hurt, know that someone cares, I CARE AND GOD CARES. I pray for you even though I do not know you.My spirit goes out to you to find you. JESUS IS THERE FOR YOU. He asks nothing from you and he is so easy to love. Right now call his name and he will be there with you. He is just waiting for you to let him into your life.
My friend this is for you.
I know you are hurting so much and you seem to be losing it. You still have so much love with you. Just look and those three faces that lie next to you.They are afraid too because somehow they think they are to blame. Change all that anger you feel towards him into love for those 3 treasures you have.I have told you often that you are beautiful, successful and smart. So do not be stripped of that.You draw from your inner strength now and God is with you.Know that. Cry out to him. Pour out your heart to him.Believe that in spite of everything he has good plans for you

No comments: