Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thanks Lizzie girl for that. You too are a talented and exceptional daughter. I am always so proud of you . My kids learnt well the lessons of love and compassion for other people. Their father always tried to make them see, when they were kids, that we were all equal: they were not too grand to eat or drink in a poor man's home.
Well its 13 days more to RRRRRRRRRETIREMENT day and I am excited and exhilarated. I feel good that I am doing the right thing. Some people ask me, Arent you afraid.? Why should I be? The Lord has been ministering to me through Pastor Martin and I am so blessed to have him as my friend and pastor. Each day as I take communion with the Lord, I feel physcially stronger and also spiritually. God's teaching me and leading me at the same time. I am going through some some really great intimate times with the Lord. I am really quite far removed from the things of this world. Prehaps not entirely, but I do not crave the material things that I once wanted so much. Life itself has a new meaning .Its all about my LORD and nothing else. I am going to meet him on this road that I am taking, just like Paul encountered him on the road to Damascus. I want my family, each one of them to encounter him too and I know they will.

No comments: