Saturday, July 14, 2007

I am so many things to so many people that who am I? I am an individual who has got lost in all the parts I play. I want to be myself, be proud of myself. I have played so many parts and roles expected of me by that particular person. Who knows the real me? I try to be what is expected of me and even then its not good enough. The drama of my life has been going on for so many years, that I, Linda am lost in there somewhere. I cry silently but noone hears. Guess as Jess says....so emo lah! Its not late for me and at last I am beginning to know myself. I love myself and I am going to be an exceptional individual person and people are going to talk about me long after I am gone. My lord knows what this is all about, dont you lord? Its my time Lord to rediscover who I am and what I want to do with the rest of my life. Life has got to get better and everything I have ever done, right or wrong, has brought me to this time in my life. Lift the veil and see things how they really are. I am gonigto be renewed

1 comment:

hoydenmel said...

As Shakespeare once wrote:

" All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts."

I think you're an exceptional person. Don't let anyone make you believe otherwise.
I love you.