Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hard to be a mum

It sure is hard! wait till you are one. My kids are hurting and I am helpless. I f I could take the pain I would! Today is Shan's birthday and he sounded so frus becoz his leave got screwed up. I did look forward to seeing him. But as I told him things happen for a reason. We must learn to TRUST IN GOD IN ALL THINGS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL. My girls are also with the own problems and as I read their blogs, I begin to understand what they go through. Lizzie writes from her soul. Her writing is creative and very discriptive. Her feeling are right out there. Jess writes from her pain of what goes no around her. I wish I could take that pain away. If only you girls knew how much I love you and how I hurt when you guys hurt. Remember though that god watches over you always. I ran to him when you are in pain, and he tells me- I know, they are hurting. They dont know it but I am carrying them!!!
Thank you Lord for watching over my little chicks

No comments: