Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Well I am finally retired.Didn't quite beleive this day would come. Well it has. So many emo and thoughts go through my mind. One minute I am excited as things seem to be looking great, but in my quite moments, an unease steals over me. Liar Liar you devil! I beleive the Lord does have a plan and purpose for my life. I have been so busy since I retired that I think I need to slow down.Can you beleive I am more busy now, always on the roads doing something, then when I was working? . I go back to my office but everytime I go, I begin to feel further and further away from the girls. Cant keep going back. Got to let go and move on. Well I am happy, just need to relax more.
I feel sorry for those you have never been loved and have no one who really cares a shit! Its so sad and I see alot of that lately. I am so blessed to have my family around me. Lourdes and the kids are everything to me and so are the IGNATIUS clan. I am indeed so blessed by the love and care. I have the greatest kids ever. I know every mom says that, but mine really are. They are not perfect but the have that great legacy their grandfather left them-to love and care always.Family is important to them.May they always look out for each other. NOTHING must be more important than FAMILY!

1 comment:

hoydenmel said...

woohooo!~!~!
ure finally freeeeee

come and stay with me for a bit mommy!

love you loads!!!