Thursday, April 19, 2012

Right from the time I was a little girl I had this notion of a wonderful guy sweeping me off my feet and we living happily everafter. I never bothered if he had a fancy car or lots of money to spend. I was just as happy on an old Honda 50. I yearned to be loved for myself, to have someone to talk too at the end of the day. To have someone hold me and say "Don't worry I am here, I will never allow anything to harm you" Someone who would respect me and share his life with me, no holding back. Then now when I think back and see I never had that, I think maybe it was not meant for me. But when I see those three pairs of eyes looking at me, eyes of love, I know I am truly blessed.Their love has sustained me and carried me through the bad times and the sad times. It should have been your love, but it was theirs. They have made me so happy and just thinking of them all the pain goes away and I am so enveloped in Love. So I can honetly I am truly blessed.

No comments: