Thursday, April 19, 2012

Once again the evil in you has surfaced. You came back because you needed us not because you loved us. I begin to see an evil in you that I tried to convince myself was not there. You have so much going for you. Why! why! why! How can a person hurt someone he loves.? I ask myself that all the time. You were not all that bad or were you? I begin to think back and see and the signs were there but I pretended not to see. Now you are old, what will become of you? Yea everyone says its your choice but I cannot help feeling sad as to what will become of you. I have not been perfect and have had many failings but I have always stood by you and been there for you in your bad times, sick times. Have you? You have constantly abused me mentally and though physically, its just as bad. Now I let you go.....................

No comments: