Sunday, July 19, 2009

A storm has broken and its harsh and strong. Winds scream all around me, shaking me to its very core. Its relentless, its harsh and I wonder, will I weather this storm? The storms of life come when we least expect it, unfurling its full anger and destructiveness at us. This can a harsh cruel world. Things you thought were good and true, turn out to be evil and cruel. You think you know someone well, you've spent so many years together and there is a darkside that you never knew at all. But no matter what storms ride,we know that we are not alone. My Heavenly Father is there with me,and I am hiding under the shadow of his wings until this storm has passed. I am strong, for his strength is my strength and when it gets to hard for me to walk and Istumble, He will carry me. He is the one person I can trust.

1 comment:

hoydenmel said...

*BIG BIIGGG HUGG*
Ill be seeing you soon.