Sunday, July 5, 2009

I just read a beautiful sharing by my brother. Tomorrow is promised to no one and we really do not have a control over Life. Something can happen , and in an instant our lives can change forever. That is so true and I think even frightening at times. But if you have faith in the Lord, you know that whatever life brings, he will equip you to handle it. This is why we do not fear, because we trust him with our lives. This is the big difference.
I have started working now and to be honest, I don't know if I love it or hate it. Its just something I need to do. I have to keep busy or I know what will take over. Wish I had someone to just hold me and tell me it will all be alright. But then again I am not alone. I do have someone who listens and hears every word I say. He loves me unconditionally and even when I don't tell him I need him, he knows and I feel his comfort and peace around me. There is always a new day tomorrow, a new beginning and we must embrace it as such, or else we would not be able to go on. Let the joy of the Lord fill our hearts with his love and peace.

1 comment:

dC-t0-the-w0rLd said...

**hugs** ull be alright ma! =)
-jazz-
*to lazy 2 sign in my account*