Monday, July 27, 2009

Every morning is a gift; the gift of a new day. Appreciate and be grateful for each new day and make the best of each day. You never know, it may be your last. Life can change in an instant, and nothing is a sure thing. Everything you have can be taken away in an instant. So start your day right. Bring the Lord into your day, release this day to him and ask him what you can do for someone else to day. When you stop thinking that life is all both you, you will start living.
There are times when I wish I could just stay in bed all day and maybe never ever wake up again but than I realise how bl est I am to be able to wake to new day. No matter what I may be challenged with that day, I know the Lord's strength is my strength. I am so loved, I am so protected and I am so blest.

No comments: