Monday, April 20, 2009

Recently I have began to feel down or rather let myself feel down and sorry for myself. Today I saw on Oprah a whole family addicted to Heroin. The Parents, and their two sons.They have lost everything, have no hope but desperately long to get out of this. Hopefully Oprah was able to help them. When we think we have so much of shit to handle, all you need to do is just think of the other person whose situation is so much worse than yours.I am so thankful to the Lord because he has blessed me so much. I have three beautiful children, who thrive to do their best and yet hold on to their values and principles. I have a beautiful home and so much people who love and care for me. Everyday when I can walk and see and hear and do things for myself, I am so blessed. So I am going to be thankful and give back the blessing I have received. I want to make a difference in peoples life today. Jesus is my answer, Jesus is my all. What would I do without you Lord? My strength has been renewed today.

No comments: