Monday, April 27, 2009

My wise daughter commented that we have to look beyond the imperfections and not that when we are happy, everything is perfect. She is right. We are all imperfect creatures struggling in this imperfect world of ours. But the secret is to never give up trying and except that we will never be perfect, but we make the best of what we have and what we are. I wake up in the morning and I make a choice to get up and get going and sometimes I struggle but I have a strong willpower. Every morning, I feel I have turned a new page in my diary and its a blank page. So its up to me how my day goes. Yea sure unexpected things and circumstances come up but its how we handle it that counts. We can either give in, feel sorry for ourselves or do something to change those circumstances. ITS WHAT YOU THINK THAT REALLY MATTERS. WHAT YOU THINK OF YOURSELF THAT REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

No comments: