Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When you fill your heart with bitterness and hate it just eats you up.How did he get so eaten up with bitterness?
. Is he bitter at himself and his own mistakes? The darkness gnaws at him slowly eating him up on the inside. Then on the outside he looks terrible. They did nothing to him but were always there to love and support him.He took their love and support when he needed it, then shut them out again.He hates himself. All those missed opportunities, all the chances he had to be somebody. He could have made it yet but he let his bitterness overcome him until it took over completely. There is deep heaviness inside me when I think of him for I love him. He is part of me and I lift him up daily to be set free. Another one hides behind his drink. What goes on in his mind? He is smart and knows what he is doing but he is weak. Disappointed in himself? The failure he has become. I see her pain sometimes but is she to blame? Could she have dome something? Sometimes I think he would welcome death because he knows he can't stop himself. The vast opportunities he had but screwed it up. What when wrong? What is buried so deep inside that has this hold on them? They were part of this family of love. Sure there were hard times and sad times, but there was so much love too. Lord you know and only you can help them

No comments: