Sunday, August 3, 2008

To the loves of my life

Today 56 years ago the doctor told my distraught dad that he might lose his wife and the baby she was carrying was definitely going to die. You see I was a placenta previa baby and in 1952 that was a major problem. But you know god had his own plans and what man cannot do god sure can. So I was born on Aug03 1952.It has been a long journey from 1952 to 2008. Alot of mistakes along the way, blessed with family and really good family times. The road was sometimes easy and straight but often it would meander and get really rough. Sometimes it was lonely on that road but I only felt like that but I was not alone. I could not see him but I knew he was there, encouraging me never to give up, to just walk one more mile.Sometimes it was dark and I could not see where I was going. He held my hand and gently encouraged me again. Through all my difficult times, when I just wanted to give up, give in to the madness that was coming for me; I saw three faces looking at me, calling me, reaching out for me. They kept me sane, they made me strong, made me never give up but press on. So I was knocked down but not defeated and I got up time and again, stronger than before.
So my darlings this is for you. Dont limit yourself, because there are none; only what you put on yourself. Never limit your view of life by any past experience. Far away up there are your aspirations. You may not reach them but you can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and follow where they may lead.Remember only as high as you reach can you grow. Only as far as you seek can you go.Only as deep as you look can you see and only as much as you dream can you be. There are many things in life that will catch your eye but very few that capture your heart. PURSE THOSE. In dreams and love there are no impossibilities. They future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of your dreams.Don't let fear stop you.
So dream and throw your heart over the fence, the rest will follow.
You are everything to me, when I thought there was no love, you showed me love. You made me believe and press on. I will always be here for you and love you. If I should go back home to the Lord, carry this legacy of love and pass it down to your children. If you think you have a bad deal in life, just look around you and see how blessed you really are. Put god first in your life and he will honour you and make all your plans succeed.
Be Blessed