Sunday, August 31, 2008

I sit here feeling this pain in my heart. How many more times will this happen.? You think its all over but it is not. You swore you would not allow him to hurt you again but you did. You are such a fool! will you never learn! Why are ask myself? Every time it happens I feel like its my fault. The guilt is so heavy on me. But then he is an expert in making me feel this way.Stupid stupid me to allow it to get to me. I said I would not care. I have my life and he has his. My defence is always up but then he knows he is about to do something wrong and he is all sweet and sugary and bang! you let your defences down. When will you learn?

1 comment:

hoydenmel said...

“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do.
But to hold it together when everyone else would understand
if you fell apart, that’s true strength.”
Unknown.

Just something I read today and thought of you. :)