Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What am I doing?

I seem to be so busy, rushing around everyday, with my clients and Jess and what not, but something is missing. I feel I am not doing god's plan for me. Everything I do is for me, but it does not have much meaning. Sometimes when I sit alone, I have this strange feeling inside, that there is something I must do, some place I must be or someone I must see. On the whole I am happy and contented. God,s blessing on my family is awesome. The kids are doing great and everything is good but why do I feel that its all about to change.? There is just that tinsy bit of fear creeping in and then I feel alone with all this blackness around and this eerie quiet. But inspite of everything, I konw the presence of god is so real in my life. I know I need never be afraid, because no matter what storms are brewing I always have a shelter with him.

In the times of greatest struggle, when the angry billows roll, I can always find my saviour, Christ the refuge of my soul.





When driven and tossed by life's fiercest storms,

my strength all depleted and spent,

I rest in the might of one stronger than I,

whose help in that hour is sent.

No comments: