Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I have never done so much of housework as I have in the past week. Aunty is away and so its my turn. Its work and work and more work. I always have something that I have not quite finished. Gosh how I hate housework but I do like a really clean house. I really salute all you housewives out there, who are at it 24/7. Its just a never ending story is it?. Its washing and cleanining and just more cleaning. And just when I think at last I can sit I hear" Ma please send me for tution or I just got to go and photostat this now etc etc etc.........."Tried my hand at cooking today and I must say the chicken hotfry came out well. So did the veggie dish.But I cheated and got some curry from the shop. Well I will improve as time goes on. My husband really appreciated the effort I took to cook and he said it tasted good. But just have to rest tomorrow, fagged out. Now that I have retired, I am enjoying everyday(even if I am dog tired) and its a whole new experience for me. My life belongs to ME now, not THAI INTERNATIONAL. I am not bored, just want to keep on going. I seem to have so much more energy now. The Lord blesses me each day, with a new day and a new beginning. Its like he gives me a whole new blank page and he says...I am going to write a new day for you.

No comments: