Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Its been some time since i wrote. Have been so busy. had a great trip to chiangmai with the girls....load of fun and laughter and then went to Bangkok to keeps Babs company while she was in hospital. Lourdes went with me and I was so glad I had him. He is a very good travelling companion. Poor Babs it was one thing after another. You can see this great tender love Kumar has for her and of course she is still crazy about him. Well I am back now and still looking for something to do. Got a few offers but full time...Dont want that definately. But I will find something. For now I am just enjoying myself.I love to wake early and go for my walk and then have breakfast with Lourdes. My days is busy busy. I feel good, real good. The kids are great but Jess of course has exam fever and is moody and what not.... Guess she thinks I am bugging her too much. Well a mums, got to do what she got do. Prehaps one day she will understand. She knows I love her. Dread the day when she leaves too.

No comments: