Thursday, June 18, 2015

This little guy will soon be 3 in a couple of months. Every time I hold him close to me my heart feels like exploding with love. That smile that lights up my world, the way he calls me 'nana', as he lies in my lap with his eyes staring at me as I put him to sleep, little things that I will treasure all the days I am in this world. I have a new meaning and purpose in my life now. A new spring in my step when I reach his house and I can hear "Nana came Nana came" So much I want to impart to him, so much to tell him. I look at him and I see my son in him, I see my dad in him the way he loves music and is always dancing. I am the truly blessed to be his grandmother. He is a part of me and I hope I will be blessed to see him grow into a fine young man God has destined him to be.

No comments: