Monday, June 15, 2015

Laziness and procrastination are my two worst enemies. Or perhaps I am just getting old. Sometimes when I sit back and think of my life for the last 5 years, Psalm 92:12-15 is a constant reminder of God's faithfulness and love in my life.

I am doing things that I never imagined myself doing. New technology that I found baffling and unable to do before are easy for me now, though of course I still need help from the younger generation. When God calls you and when you obey He will see you through all the rough patches and give you understanding. As I walk this journey serving him in ministry He allows me to see and experience life as I never have before. I feel alive when I am serving Him.

There are 2 things that I am praying desperately for. I know God has heard me and even though I cannot see it happening yet I believe He has started His work already and will bring it to pass in His time. I will probably never fully understand His ways but I trust Him and know He will make a way when there seems to be no way. Thank you Lord!

No comments: