Monday, November 12, 2012

Elijah

At 11.22pm on the 10th November 2012, my whole world changed instantly with the arrival of my little Elijah, my first grandchild. Just looking into that pure and beautiful face, I felt something just shoot through me.I saw him open his eyes and look at me. I know babies cannot see for the first few days but I just felt him look right into my heart. Love just flowed out. I have just seen you for just a few moments and how I love you  my darling. I will always be here to love you, pray for you and protect you. You have a wonderful father and mother.The minute you were conceived they loved you and you will always be blessed to have such wonderful parents.God has only good plans for you and I know you will always be special. No words can express how I feel for you, my little Elijah

No comments: