Thursday, March 29, 2012

MY LIZZIE'S GETTING MARRIED

Its 16 days more and my Lizzie girl is flying from my nest. Longed for this day to see her married to the man she loves, who will love her and look after her and with whom she will start a family, but at the same time I wish I had more time to keep her "under my wings". Its the painful part of being a mum; when you have to "let go". I wonder will she be alright. She works so hard at her job, can she come back and mange the housework? The cleaning and keeping house, can she manage all that? Of course she can! She has always been a capable young woman, I have loved dong the little things for her and to hear her say so sweetly " thank you mommy". I will certainly miss her hugs( she loves to hug) and her funny jokes and giggles.The last year, living with my two girls has been the best year for me. Oh sure there were quarrels and screams, but we pulled through and love was all around. Lizzie is the quiet one, talks quietly, walks quietly and behaves quietly. But a beautiful person, so warm and loving. Thank God she is still nearby but I will still miss her..........

No comments: