Monday, July 4, 2011

Still in London
My days here are so idyllic and peaceful.There is no rush and commotion which normally accompanies me and time goes by so smoothly. In fact some days I am so totally unaware of the time. Like it simply stands still.Wonderful days.The countryside is so beautiful and I love the houses. Sometimes I wish I could stop and have a quick peek inside their homes.Just curious.We went to Leeds Castle and it was simply awesome.I can imagine how it must be back in those times.The bedrooms and drawing rooms were so opulent but a little cold and formidable too.Kind of Erie but not in a frightening sense.The grounds were simply magnificent and there were times when you felt that a prince or something was going to come dashing around the corner on his horse.Wouldn't that have been something.I loved everything about it.Wish I could have spent the night there.That would have been something.Wonder if I would have slept at all.All those creepy corridors and winding steps all over the castle.But it was really something to see.Did I see my knight in shinning armour? Well not yet......anyway am going back for another visit.



No comments: