Monday, March 7, 2011


I am enjoying some of the most peaceful days I have known in a long while. I lost everything-my home,my marriage, my life in this sleepy town I loved, a life that grew on me and I thought that was enough.But God asked me to STEP OUT and this is what I did.I left all behind and "stepped out"But I was not alone and never felt I was. I knew God was with me every step of the way.He held my when I cried myself to sleep at night.WhenI was fearful, I felt his sweet presence comforting me and when I had nothing, he said I am going to build you up again, trust me. I see his goodness and grace every day and he has indeed supplied all my needs.I have this great apartment, that is surrounded by trees and in the morning I hear the birds sing outside my window.I worried about furnishing the apartment but again he stepped in and supplied all my needs.When I grew restless, he said to spend time with him reading his word. He has encouraged me through the time I spend with him. I had to come down to nothing to really acknowledge just how much I needed him. It was never about me but all about him. These are the best times of my life. He has also given me a second chance with the children. All their growing up years I was never there for them, having to work. I never cooked a meal for them and now I have a chance to do all that. The best time of my day is when we sit around the table for dinner. There is laughter and caring and so much of love.So very precious things and times in my life right now. Very precious memories. I do not know his next plan for me but I know he only has good plans and now I will savour these moments and rest in his presence. WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS




No comments: