Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THE PERFECT WOMEN

A woman knelt in prayer and in anguish cried out to God
Dear Lord I can't compete in this world.I am just a simple woman.
I don't have perfect hair or perfect teeth,a perfect smile or
a perfect figure.I want so much to fit into this world that asks
for perfection.I want so much to be loved and appreciated and needed.
Oh God please do something! change me!
My dear child replied the Lord to me you are simply wonderful.
I accept you just as you are.I knew you even when you were in
your mother's womb.I have you engraved on the plam of my hand.
Each part of you was created in my image.And I am changing you daily.
But you see, I work differently from the world.I workfrom the inside out.
And deep within your heart, I see the beginning of PERFECTION..............

No comments: