Saturday, December 4, 2010

The year is ending and somethings end with it. Time to let go and let God. There is always a new beginning waiting for us. I am at peace with the decisions I have made. I need to let go and than perhaps we can find peace and happiness.For the first time I am not afraid and in fact I feel excited at what tomorrow will bring. Finally I feel free. No more regrets or tears or looking back. I have so much to be thankful for: the good times we had, my family and friends who helped me through this dark time in my life. Most of all I want to thank the Lord Jesus for never leaving me, for holding me in his arms all those lonely nights I cried myself to sleep. He has become my best friend, constantly by my side. I do not fear tomorrow, because he goes ahead to clear the way for me.
So all you women out there who feel there is nothing left and do not know who to turn to, turn to him and let him change your life forever, Remember you are wonderfully made in his image. Expect the best and only the best will come to you.Do not settle for anything less. Do not let fear take over, God did ont gie you a spirit of fear, but power and love and a sound voice. Be blessed

No comments: