Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sometimes there is a quickening in my soul and fear grips my heart. Fear for the unknown? fear of the future? fear for my children?Its only a moment, a fleeting moment and then I rise up and remind myself that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in my Lord's image. He did not give me a spirit of fear, but power and love and a sound mind. Then I am fearless, nothing that I cannot handle because he is with me. This morning as I prayed, I felt his presence around me and I felt safe and so loved. With Jesus its all about being in a relationship with him. I am in a relationship with my Lord. Sometimes I have felt so alone and then he quietly comes next to me and I know I am not alone. After 55 I have began to experience so many new emotions, new ideas,new strengths and even new weaknesses. Life everyday is a challenge and I have never felt so challenged before. Its the beginning of growing old and its all about being postive and trusting my lord for whats ahead. I know that there will be storms and peaceful days but I know I will not be alone, his strength will be my strength, his joy my joy and my fears and sadness his fears and sadness.What an awesome god we have.

No comments: