Monday, January 9, 2012

I see the road you choose and my heart breaks for you. I which I could take away all your pain, your sadness. I feel you hurt inside. So many times I which I could just gather you in my arms and never let you go. Sometimes I see your anger at me. Yes I failed you. I know that. I hope that one day you can forgive me. I have surrendered you to your heavenly Father and I know that is the best place you can be, under the shadow of his wings.
The Lord bless and keep you and he has always kept you.
The Lord smiles upon you and he has gifted you.
The Lord has surrounded you with his favor and given you his Shalom.
Shalom means completeness in your spirit, mind and body!
And he has place his name upon you. The name of Jesus!
At the name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue must confess to that name
And that Name he has place upon you.
You wil walk in the authority and Favor of God!
In the Name of Yeshua, in Jesus Name!

No comments: