Friday, May 6, 2011

Another year and another Mother's day has come.It has been a year of change.For me everyday is Mothers Day because we are Mothers 24/7.The most precious gift a women can receive is to be a Mother. Time with them is so precious and for all you working mums out there, I know how you feel when you have to leave them(especially when they are small) to go to work.I worked too all my kids growing up years, and at times I felt I have lost some precious moments with them because of that.I watched them grow up and go away to study and work.Would they keep in their hearts what I tried to teach them. Would they become good, kind and responsible adults, walking in the ways of God?Would they seek their heavenly Father to know the plans he has for them? I trust my children to the Lord and know he will take care and watch over them.For me I have a second chance with them and everyday being with them are memories I will keep forever.Just simple things like preparing breakfast for them in the mornings, folding their clothes, walking into their rooms after they have left,with their clothes scattered all over ,getting a hug from Melisa as she leaves for work are all memories I will keep in my heart always.I am blessed to have a wonderful daughter -in- law and the nights I spend with her when Shan flies are precious moments for me too.I see the love they have for each other and I know they will be great parents.
So this MOTHER is truly blessed and happy. Bless all you MOTHERS out there may you be as happy too. And if you are having problems with your kids, just hand them over to their heavenly Father and he will know what to do.You do not have to carry this burden alone for he loves them as well.Pray for them and after you pray thank God for the changes you see in them.It may be slow in coming(God timing not yours)but its coming and see that happening.

No comments: