Monday, August 2, 2010

Today I am 58 years old. I have so much to be thankful for and I count my blessings everyday.
The gift of my children are my biggest blessing. The love and caring I receive from them makes
me feel so special. To see how they have grown up to be kind and caring people, with integrity and
purpose in their lives makes me so proud of them. They have put God in their lives and they cannot go wrong when they do that. I have made alot of mistakes in my life and I fear some of those mistakes have hurt them but I pray they forgive me and their hurts will heal in time. They are such as joy in my life.
My family-my brothers and sisters are my next best gift. God has bl est me with a wonderful sister, who is my friend, mother and sister all rolled in one. She hurts when I hurt and feels my joys and pain. Thank you sister for being there for me and now for my kids too. My brothers, thank you for being protective and caring, ready to rally around me when I hurt.My strong shoulders to cry on.You, my family surround me
with so much love. I cannot imagine my life without you all. God has also bl est me with wonderful friends.You know when I am down and you constantly lift me up. You spoil me in your caring and shower me with so much love. I am overwhelmed by it all. I am so richly blest by you all.
You all now are my soulmates and I love each one of you. You each have touched my life in a very special way and I am all the better for it. Thank you..........

No comments: