Sunday, September 20, 2009

LIVE A LIFE OF PERMANENT PURPOSE

Its so difficult to do, but when you can ,you are a winner. Life is full of obstacles and you never know whats around the bend, but do not give up. I have a God that will not let me give up.We have such an awesome god who gives us a permanent purpose. I have been betrayed in the worst possible way. Had a knife trust through my heart from someone I loved, but then the Lord was there to heal me. He wraps his arms around me and tells me everyday how much he loves me and I do have a purpose for my life. My hurt is healing and my hate is gone. I am filled with forgiveness, because God made that possible for me.Now I am filled with his love and the love of those around me. His peace is upon me and I am so blessed. He has a plan and purpose for my life. When I think of my pain, I think of his, dying on the cross for me, when I think I am worthless and not much good, he tells me I am wonderfully made in his image. When I feel I cannot take anymore, he carries me and gives me rest. And when I am ill, he touches me and heals me. MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!

No comments: