Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its fourteen days into the new year. I feel a sense of peace all around me. Even when I am feeling sad that peace just takes over. I am as happy as I want to be. Like everything else in our lives happiness is a choice. I have learned never to expect too much from anyone. Take only what they want to give. When you do not put expectations on someone than they cannot disappoint you. I have learn to give without expecting anything in return. There is so much to learn about ourselves and everyday I find something in me that I never knew I had. An inner strength, an emotion I thought I was not capable of feeling, a hidden depth that I had buried so deep inside. I find life now is a journey for me, a road to discovery. Its like there is a whole new me that I did not know. As I go on this journey, I know he walks with me. I have heard him speak to me quietly when I came to the crossroads and did not know which road to take. I went to visit a sick relative recently who was in a coma, and when I saw her lying there, I said to him "please do not ever let this happen to me. But he said to me "why not you" Can it happen to someone else as long as its not me? Well whichever way I trust you Lord and let your will be done not mine. He will love me and take care of me the way he sees best for me and I TRUST HIM.

No comments: