Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am almost back to my old self. Can move around and even drive. I do feel a little dizzy sometimes but I know I am getting better everyday. I really miss the three kids and wish I could move to K.L. to live with them,all under one roof. Just like old times but sigh........ it wont happen. Its for the best too as I will try to interfere and tell them what to do and what not to do. Yeah I always think I know whats best for them. I like my life in BM too. My friends are there and I love being at home doing my own thing. Looking forward to visiting the kids soon. I want to do something but don't know what. Want to write a book, to draw a picture to be a missionary, to start a business of my own. Am praying for direction now.

2 comments:

hoydenmel said...

start small and go big mom.
practice writing through your blog, and perhaps your book idea will take shape.

We miss you too. Looking forward to your visit.

And hey, go buy a sketch book and just start drawing. You'll get yr groove back soon.

love ya!

Jazz said...

haha i agree wit mel... miss ya ma..
huggs